Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Unknown and the Marvelous

The unknown and the marvelous press upon us from all sides.  They loom above us and around us in undefined and fluctuating shapes, some dark, some shimmering, but all warning us of the limitations of what we call matter, and of the need for spirituality if we are to keep in touch with the true inner facts of life. - Arthur Conan Doyle



Find a place that excites a sense of wonder.

Awaken imagination to wing and wander.

Cultivate Curiosity.
I part the out-thrusting branches and come in 
beneath the blessed and the blessing trees.
Though I am silent there is singing around me.
Though I am dark there is vision around me.
Though I am heavy there is flight around me.
- Wendell Berry

Release maudlin moods. See them sprout into vitality, generosity, and creativity.
Marvel in nature's treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment