Endowed with curiosity, everything in life becomes possible. Linked with optimism and creativity, curiosity pushes limits.
1. Stay open to nuances. Nurture the ability to change your mind, unlearn and relearn.
2. Ask questions like a reporter: Who, What, Why, When, Where, How? Don't feel content with easy answers. Ask more questions.
3. Curious individuals never feel bored. Take advantage of 'empty time' like standing in line. Observe what's going on around you. Notice people's choices and listen.
4. Become a perpetual learner. Make learning fun and seek beyond the obvious.
5. Read diverse publications and books. Explore what you don't know with a free mind.
6. Use all your senses to explore nature daily.
7. When puzzled, ask, "What if . . . ?" "Then what . . . ?"
8. If frustrated dig for buried treasure. Keep digging.
9. Find ways each day to express gratitude for small favors.
10. Keep exploring your mind's mosaics with a humorous outlook.