Monday, April 6, 2020

Always Becoming

"Sometimes I've used the word simultaneous to describe the many energies that have come together to make us, as well as the many layers of strata or planes I situate in/on - but I think it's more than that, and this extraneous has to do with time. I think we are outside of time and beyond time. Life is all over - sometimes it is us, sometimes it is a willow tree, sometimes it is an agate or alga, an ant colony or a jaguar or a rain. What I hope to be is out of time not simultaneous but always becoming always not yet."
                                                                                       - Natalie Diaz

Absorb this message:



In this challenging time for us, nature sends messages of the awakening of spring. Flowers appear in hues and scents, birdsong encourages us to sing along.

When we find the details that nature offers, our thoughts drift to wonder rather than worry.

We move towards becoming and believing in possibilities.

"I see mountains once again as mountains, and waters once again as waters." 
- Ching-yuan after his enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment