Monday, October 24, 2016

Morning Opportunities


“I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.”
– J. B. Priestley

Miles Davis said, "I am always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wakeup in the morning.  Every day I find something creative to do with my life."

After a night's rest, the brain sparkles. Morning insights lead with gratitude.  Opportunities ignite.

Ovid felt one should say  - I believe - three times after awakening.

Take time to arise gradually when the eyes open.  With each breath feel energized for a new day. 

Let positive thoughts percolate. Possibilities will abound.










Use mornings to refresh your sense of wonder.  Believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment