Saturday, August 30, 2014
Punctuation and Life
Play with punctuation. After you've responded to each of the ten choices, do a freewrite to combine them. Let your life sentences emerge.
Observing your life:
l. Describe a comma (a pause) you've experienced.
2. What felt life an ending (a period).
3. Include a parenthesis ( ).
4. Use an action verb to push the punctuation.
5. What connection has a semi-colon made for you?
6. Add a dash of -
7. Entertain ellipses to begin or end . . . .
8. What does a colon offer your list of fun or fantasy?
9. Question the question mark that appeared before a choice.
10. In what situations do you feel possessive like an apostrophe?
Live your life as an exclamation point!