Friday, August 14, 2020

Morning's Mind Moves


During morning runs, I decide on my Attention for the day's route through neighborhoods and absorb the splendor of a Pacific ocean view.

My spotlight searches by looking up, down, and around. Bird song, flying wonders, and fragrant breezes add to my vitality.














Humor takes over as my cell phone captures pavement stains that my mind wriggles into critters. I see myself sporting a duck riding my head.


















Portals provide designs.



My search continues for the morning's novelties.










Yard decorations delight.











Amusing logo attracts attention.















Looking upward reveals wind vanes and sculptures on roof eves.


An area, where I roam to Abalone and Dolphin streets, an add on of mileage to Sea Ridge. A search begins for side street names to use in songs I sing during the run.
I pet blossoms in passing, grateful for their scents for motivation.















Yesterday a cat approached me during my walking cool down. She seemed needy. I requested, "Just dance."

Her wriggles energized the day.



Whee with Glee

Gratitude engulfs me for nature's wonders and the creativity of human doings as I notice  their creative elements of enhancement.

No comments:

Post a Comment