Thursday, February 23, 2017
The Will to Renew
Rise above negative thinking regardless of attitudes floating around. Surge idealistic and positive beyond beliefs and strongly held ideas to evolve into renewed ways of thinking.
The creative choice is yours.
Here are ideas to jump start your will to renew:
1. Write about what you've learned at this stage of your life. See how far you can go with this for fifteen minutes.
2. When you catch yourself thinking about what's broken, the government, ill health and adversity, consider what you want to happen and how you can make it happen on your scale. Keep writing.
3. Live in the moment. Don't dwell on negativity. Write beyond it.
4. Write about what you truly need to be content. Delve into why you think,“I'll be happy when I have this or that,” or “when I live over there,” or “when this happens.”
5. Write your successes. Examine mistakes and if you have failed to meet objectives. You have choices. Examine your priorities.
Additional Points to Ponder:
6. Choose wisely what you read, listen to and the people with whom you associate. Avoid letting negative individuals populate your world. You cannot change them. Move on.
7. Learn to listen with both ears. Evaluate before disrespecting another's opinion.
8. Examine how you take responsibility for yourself with healthy choices of diet, exercise and mind push ups. Nurture a spiritual force that supports your efforts.
9. Take pride in the natural world and explore it daily with all your senses.
10. Work on the power of You.