Thursday, September 11, 2014

Creative Ideas Instead of War

Thirteen years ago today at the time I'm writing this Blog entry, I watched the second tower fall on television. I had awakened that morning with thoughts of my father who had passed away many years before. I felt his presence in an odd way. An energy surrounded me for several days.
 
No matter where you learned the news, the exact scene still haunts.


Remember your feelings and memories of September 11, 2001. At a time when we face more conflicts, use creative thinking to ponder, "Instead of war, in what other ways could our country resolve issues?"

Write until you have exhausted every notion possible. Then keep writing. You might spark an idea our government officials have not discovered.  


Send a letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment