Friday, December 27, 2013

Capture Conversation


If you spend time in the airport and the mall at this time of year, eavesdrop as you wander. Record words and reactions. Will they lead to a story?

Captured eavesdrops:

I didn’t end up buying the purple one. Nah. Just didn’t
I’ve been with him a year, that’s not it.

I mean…woah

Cool. Couldn’t be in a better position.

Whatever. Friends.

Mom. Mom Mom. Listen to me.  Will you?  It’s nothing. Nothing.


Love the mildew smell of his tiger sheets.

We’re too traumatic to each other.

Why you overwhelmed?
And you have to write the paper on it?

What yuck?

Wanna gowanna bike ride or sumpin
Anyonje like know where I can live?
Fer summer

You owe me money -
You owe me more than that money.

She likes everything but he dropped the ball
Noooo   that’s stupidy stupidy stupideee

Reasoning’s terrible.

He's stuck on his monologue.

Oh Blah, I feel really, really great.

Mary’s son went to school in a blue sheet today

It’s pineapple.  No banana
It’s banana but  I can’t get it open

Have you met Bill?
I thought he was a card board cut out?
. . . He certainly wasn’t last night

No problema.  Why is it that problema is feminine? Always

She’s kinda round but not in bad shape

Man she’s like Lucy holding the ball for Charlie Brown
Promises. Promises. No results.

 Maybe you need a seasonal cleanse?

I’m the son of an evangelist
and an alcoholic mother.

Que paso now.

Why don’t you
Who do
and why?

Straight ahead into morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment