Thursday, March 9, 2017

Verb it!

"We are not nouns, we are verbs. I am not a thing - an actor, a writer - I am a person who does things. I write, I act - and I never know what I'm going to do next.  I think you can be imprisoned if you think of yourself as a noun.  - actor Stephen Fry.

Think in active verbs today.  Play with sounds and scents.  Paddle. Padiddle. Personify.

Take a plunge into territories unknown.  Choose action.


Constant attention on “have to” events of adult life deflates the creativity necessary to a active life.

What does play do?

Play develops problem solving on a fun level. We fall down. We get up. The process repeats. We learn to let go of the fear of that F word, fail.  Fly. Flee. Fling away worries.

Play adds spirit to life and distracts from what pulls us into despair.  Let the verbs flow.



Try something new today in a playful way. Drive yourself into a Fun state. Venture outside of your adult life and revel with the abandonment of a child.

Go play and verb it!

No comments:

Post a Comment