Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Sparks of Curiosity



I search daily for sparks that light my curiosity and the opportunity for connections. 

Notice the elephant after his dip in the sea. Imagine the sounds.



The pavement reveals patterns and shadows of design.

A meeting of two faces of elephant.  

One nudges the other into balance.




Kidart appears on a bench around the corner. 
The frog demands that the pen is mightier!
The wind adds scents and textures.








Changing directions invites a bee's eye view.













Do you see a smile, eyes, and ears?

Once you have gathered your sparks consider how to invite them into a writing adventure.



Notions to ponder:



What if . . . 
How will I . . . 
In what ways could I alter a perception of the spark?
Where will I go wilding?


No comments:

Post a Comment