Monday, October 12, 2020

The Nature of Things for Reinvention

Like blossoms of fall
I reinvent myself
Along nature's path.
Neighborhoods to explore
where one color begins
a design takes over
with life on all layers.
A dragonfly's intention
moves me with breezes of mystery
to search with questions.



Autumn leaves its wonder

in shapes and shadows

Clouds shimmy past gray and blue

Breezes send colors into twirls.

"Cleverness, as usual, takes all the credit it possibly can. But, it's not the clever mind that's responsible when things work out, it's the mind that sees what's in from of it, and follows the nature of things."
- Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

"Today, I only do what brings me joy and happiness, things I love to do and that make my heart cheer, and I do them in my own way and in my own rhythm. 
Today I call it 'SIMPLICITY.'" ― Charlie Chaplin
Follow the flow in the nature of things to discover ways to reinvent current thinking. 

Find the heart of zest in simple joys.


No comments:

Post a Comment