Monday, May 11, 2015

Two Thousand Posts

My blog bloomed on June 29, 2009. Since then I have written each day for six years.

Posts total 2000 today.

During that time frame,  I missed one day because of inadequate internet access visiting an Oregon cave. During times of sparse internet, I scurried for WIFI and posted. I have counted seconds when challenged with internet going a minute-at-a-time.

My blog has become a morning mantra that sets up my day. At first I posted information for my writing students and others.  The posts evolved into memoir, thoughts, humor, and motivation.



Now I will explore different ways to express my morning ideas. It may not occur daily but once into the routine, will I stop . . . or change?

Keep checking the site.

















Visit: feathersandfigments.blogspot.com for my photography that often mingles with words. I play there often.

What do you think?  Comments always appreciated!




No comments:

Post a Comment