Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Meanings of Love




This is the miracle that happens every time to those who really love the more they give, the more they possess.   - Rainer Maria Rilke

From above, to a hawk, the bend must appear only natural and I for the moment inseparably a part, like salmon or a flower. I cannot say well enough how this single perception has dismantled my loneliness.  - Barry Lopez


When I say or write the word, LOVE, an amazement captivates my spirt; a flood of joy explodes in my chest.  This sense of wonder percolates and bubbles rocket up my arms and legs as I recall memories and moments of Love in all its forms. My mind sparkles from the word's immediate magic and connection.

My love of nature reveal ways of translating affection to individuals. When I offer my assistance, nurture and intensity of affection, it returns to me. As Barry Lopez writes, I feel loneliness disappear.

Love does conquer all when used to displace emotions of anger and dislike. The next time you feel irritated, launch a memory of what you most love. Observe it with all your senses.

Creative Write:  Write about LOVE today.  What does each letter represent to you?  How do you express your love in spiritual connections, to fellow humans, and to experience what provides pleasure in your life?

Motate your love train today in writing. List your top Five Loves. Write to them and share the experience with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment