Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Time to Tame Troubles



“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. 
Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've 
brought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. 
Now my troubles are going to have troubles
 with me!”  - Dr.  Seuss



What troubles will you knock down with words today?   

    Challenge your weaknesses; expand strengths. 

        Pick a fight with troubles. Spark, joust, wrangle with words. Jump into the fray.  


Become a cowboy, Ninja or Samauri. Move into action.


Tangle with troubles and downplay any weaknesses you feel. 


Engage with words and blow a few bubbles,

    Write until you have conquered your troubles.

         Smash 'em, slice and swarm until you agree,

When writing with vigor, troubles will flee. 

Take time to tame troubles.


No comments:

Post a Comment