Monday, January 24, 2022

Toss Away Troubles


I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. 
Some come from ahead and some come from behind. 
But I've 
brought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. 
Now my troubles are going to have troubles 
with 
me!”  
- Dr. Seuss


What troubles will you knock down with words today? 

Challenge your weaknesses/

Expand strengths. 

Pick a fight with troubles. 
Spark, joust, wrangle with words.  Jump into the fray.  



Become a cowboy, Ninja or Samauri.   Move into action.

Tangle with troubles and downplay any weaknesses you feel.


Engage with words and blow a few bubbles,

     Write until you have conquered your troubles.

            Smash 'em, slice and swarm until you agree,

When writing with vigor, troubles will flee.  Toss them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment