Sunday, January 30, 2022

A Labyrinth Walk


In Greek mythology, Daedalus designed the labyrinth in Knossos for King Minos of Crete. It functioned to trap and hold the Minotaur.

Unicursal labyrinths appear at a variety of locations for a contemplative walk. They provide a place for meditation with therapeutic benefits. Walking among the turnings, one loses track of direction and of the outside world. The mind quiets.

Labyrinth at Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine




When approaching the labyrinth, I experienced energy of light captured to the left of the first photograph.



Around the spaces I journeyed to discover heart rocks.




Once in the center, I saw the movement of a creature into a future heart. Another heart begins at its tail.

My walk filled me with gratitude and creativity to pursue the love of life's possibilities.


No comments:

Post a Comment