Staying balanced involves exploring the ups and downs, then leveling off from daily dips. Let your range of emotions twirl into words that motivate you into writing action.
Go for ten actions to stimulate creativity.
l. Set a writing intention. Choose a subject and write regardless of a need for outcome. Surprise yourself. 2. Exercise your body with a walk, run, weight training, or yoga. Get that motor running to power the endorphins. Imprint the energy.
3. Choose your quality of the day: grace, courage, persistence, self-acceptance. Use it as a focus if you have a meditation practice. Or, write about it to begin the day.
4. Feel gratitude for all your gifts. Give thanks for waking up with a healthy body and mind clear enough to do this exercise. Last thing at night: Review all the good things that happened during the day. Build your gratitude muscle and train your mind to focus on the good. (Are you alive? Do you have clean water?
5. Do you live in harmony with the land?) Avoid taking in negative news. Add nutritious brain food by choosing what works in life.
6.Drink lots of water and fresh juices during the day.
7. Listen to uplifting music, sing and dance. Open the heart. Alter your mood.
8.Choose wisely what you read, listen to and the people with whom you associate. Avoid letting negative individuals populate your world. You cannot change them. Move on.
9. Let humor in.
10. Call a loved one or friend just to say hello or catch up.