Friday, June 19, 2015

Got Problems?


A man wanted his problems solved and consulted a wise man. He explained he farmed but sometimes it doesn't rain and his crops fail. Sometimes it rains too much and his yields are low. Then his family nearly starves.

The wise man listened patiently.

The farmer said he was married with children. He loves his wife but she nags and he gets tired of this. He loves his children but sometimes they don't show him enough respect.

The wise man said, "I'm sorry, I can't help you.

"Why?" asked the man.

Everyone has 83 problems," advised the wise man. He explained that when you try to fix one another crops up.

The man interrupted, "I thought you could help me. You're supposed to be a great teacher."

"Maybe I can help you with your 84th problem."

"What's that?" the man demanded.

"You don't want to have any problems."


No comments:

Post a Comment