Saturday, November 24, 2018

Absolute Clarity

A few times in my life I've had moments of absolute clarity, 
when for a few brief seconds the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think, and things seem to sharp and the world seems so fresh. I can never makes these moments last. 
I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. 
I have lived my life on these moments 
They pull me back to the present, 
and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be. 
- Christopher Isherwood



List your moments of absolute clarity. Describe them with all the senses. Find yourself deep within the experiences.

Take in the array of color. Feel the breeze. Breathe in the mingle of scents. Listen for the collaboration of sound. What else do you taste?

Realize you have possibilities in each moment. Move into the flow with absolute clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment