Sunday, April 8, 2018

Love to KRE8 - Snap. Rip 'N Zip



I asked a clerk at REI, "I'd like a tortoise, a kangaroo with a camel on the side and dangling frog legs. All must have removability and condense to a ladybug with zip-able compartments."  
Head shaking and eyes rolling, he pointed me toward the backpack section. 


I have never discovered the perfect carry-all or an add-or-diminish situation.


"If only my bag had more pockets," begs a friend.

"This purse is too bulky," another shares.

Women rustle store counters for that handbag or pouchy container to solve everything. Even with a supply of choices, no one feels satisfied. Stuffing occurs while the search continues. 

Over the years I have gone from bulky to bitty, deciding for daily needs and searching for add-ons for travel expansion. I've chosen camera cases for their multiple internal compartments. No solutions result.

How do I add or subtract pouches depending on needs? Why aren't the zippers and velcro interchangeable among bags?
One night, on the border of sleep, my eyes flicker with a concept of how to develop containers for every occasion.



The solution: 

SNAP. ZIP 'N RIP.

I dream of strolling into my warehouse where shiny bins of material greet me: rainbows of sturdiness in lemon, periwinkle, tangerine, forest green, fuchsia or black. Possibilities abound with wild animal patterns. 

Sacks glimmer with zippers on all sides for attachment or release. Velcro pockets and snap-a-pouches summon me in circles, squares, rectangles and triangles. In mesh, nylon and silk, fabrics undulate. The scent of leather tickles my nose. One bin contains animal shapes to add to the array. 

A poster reveals possibilities and suggests visitors post their ideas.

Here's the creativity carousel to develop a personal portage. 

Make the picks. Just snap or zip varieties together to hold necessary items. Or, rip off a section and save it or zip it back for re-use. Go one color or mix and match.

I've found my bliss. I float. I fly.  

The phone rings to roust me from my marvel. I answer, "Is this Nike calling?"



No comments:

Post a Comment