Friday, April 11, 2014

Write into Tenacity

". . . all sorts of little objects I had collected about me over the years.  Clinging to a shelf was the brittle golden husk of a cicada I had plucked from under the eaves early in the fall. To gaze at the intricacies of its crenellated body, its rent back where it slipped out as if shedding a Chinese jacket, made me wonder at the fragile tenacity of living things." 
                                                       - Liza Dalby  The Tale of Murasaki

Describe your tenacity.

Begin with a T for how you tame your stubborn self.  E means the energy you charge and release.  N for the negativity you sweep away with C your Creativity. I means you are In charge! T revolves around the Talent you exercise to push forward. Y sums it up with Yippee!

Write into the word Tenacity!

Use a metaphor like Dalby's above or focus on one letter at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment