Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Eyes of Windows

Windows provide protection, reflections and shadows.  
How will you write their stories?



Strange things blow in through my window on the wings of the night wind and I don't worry about my destiny. - Carl Sandburg


A leaf fluttered through the window this morning as if supported by the rays of the sun, a bird settled on the fire escape, joy in the task of coffee, joy accompanied me as I walked. - Anais Nin







If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shades. - Tom Peters








Marriage is an alliance entered into by a man who can't sleep with the window shut and a woman who can't sleep with the window open. 
- George Bernard Shaw



A morning glory at my window satisfies me more than the metaphysics of books. 
- Walt Whitman

No comments:

Post a Comment