Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Write Your Directions


I live my life in widening circles
that reach out across the world.
I may not complete this last one
but I give myself to it.
I circle around God, around the primordial tower.
I've been circling for thousands of years
and I still don't know: am I a falcon,
a storm, or a great song?
~ Ranier Maria Rilke ~

How do you view your life in space?  

Do you spin in all directions, centered at a hub?  Will spokes move into curves and heights with slow turns that thrust into faster ones?


Could you perceive your life as moving in a line? The linear progress rises into peaks and descends into valleys; levels for a time.


Does your life progress like ripples on a pond gaining momentum with the weather?

What if you become a falcon, a tsunmai and create a song?

Write your directions.


No comments:

Post a Comment