Friday, June 10, 2011

Need for De-Bugging

When days don' t shuffle out the way I'd like because of issues I can't control, a de-bugging calls.  

For five days my rugs have rustled; covered in plastic and red paper for protection. Chips and dust float and land. I have used a variety of skills to show patience with men pounding hammers, screwing objects into wood as they install windows. They saunter along the paper that crinkles. 

Certainly I deserve time for a de-what's bugging me break.  I wander down the path, breathe and venture into the Owen rose garden.  Years ago in June, their perfume would have teased for blocks.  Now, because of chemicals preventing bug infestations, not much scent remains.  

What's a playful bug to do?  

I discover a variety of non-threatening creatures deep inside the roses. My cell phone camera captures them.  A robin teases, then poses for my attention. Roses shine with dew.

The stress releases and I feel free, refreshed and de-bugged for now.  

Write and show us - how do you de-bug in times of need?

No comments:

Post a Comment