Monday, May 10, 2021

A Mathematical Philosophy of Life

 Energize Laughter Today.


Observe the numbers in your date of birth. How will you use them to show your nature or philosophy of life?


Here's an example:

My birth date -  8/8/1946.  I love the number 8 for its joyful roundness and horizontal infinity. Also, my Oregon quarterback, Marcus Mariota, sports the 8. Two 8s energize me each day and especially on that month and day.

For the year - The 1 means I grew up as an only child but never lonely. I got into mischief with my creative curiosity, standing tall.  

The 9 represents my favorite and forever age. 

4 is half of eight but represents trees I love, admire, and climb when possible. 

The 6 sounds like a breeze. When laughter moves me, I gaze at the word -SIX. I'm grateful my parents turned the "I" into an "e" and that's the reason for me.  Whee!

Have fun designing your own mathematical philosophy of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment