Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Creative Ideas Instead of war


Twelve years ago today at the time I'm writing this Blog entry, I watched the second tower fall on television. I had awakened that morning with thoughts of my father. I felt his presence in an odd way. He surrounded me for several days and I felt safer.

No matter where you learned the news, the exact scene still haunts.


Take time today to consider your feelings and memories of September 11, 2001.  At a time when we face yet another conflict with Syria, use creative thinking to ponder, "Instead of war, in what other ways could our country resolve issues?"


Write until you have exhausted every notion possible. Then keep writing.  You might spark an idea our government officials have not discovered.  Send a letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment